- Manage existing and develop new Dealer or Account
- Responsible in building strong and long-term relationship with the Dealer (Owners/OIC/FL/AM)
- End-to-end (sales/aftersales/marketing/GenTrade/Accounting) assistance and support that satisfy the Dealer’s queries, needs, and requests
- Manage the dealers product inventory and sell in/ sell out of products report on account status
- Check and ensure CM brand visibility inside dealers store
- Resolve conflict, provide solution and suggest action to improve sales performance and opportunities
- Monitor the status of dealers account (Account Receivable)
- Responsible for meeting individual and group monthly and quarterly quotas
- Maybe assigned handle other existing Dealer/Account from time to time or if needs arises
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Sales – Corporate or equivalent.
- Excellent communication, sales, reporting and negotiation skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Spreadsheet and Power Point
- Must be aggressive, goal driven, and has advance problem resolution skills
- Ability to anticipate dealers’ needs and match them with approapriate products/services
- Comfort with working under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Must be an individual and team player at the same time