- The IT Specialist is required to assist the business and employees in maintaining the hardware and software systems in the company. Here are the specific responsibilities:
- Oversee the daily performance of computer systems
- Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems
- Enter commands and observe functioning of system to verify correct operations and detect errors
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software
- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support
- Refer major hardware or software problems or defective products to vendors or technicians for service
- Train others in the proper use of hardware or software
- Determine requirements for new systems or modifications
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in IT Hardware and Software is required.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Ermita, Manila.