- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolutionKeep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Other duties assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Mass Communications, Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience specializing in customer service.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Has good communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Preferably with Telco / BPO experience.
- Willing to start immediately.
- Full time positions available.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.