- Identify training and development needs within an organization through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with business managers and human resources department.
- Design and expand training and development programs based on the needs of the organization and the individual work in a team to produce programs that are satisfactory to all relevant parties in an organization, such as line managers, accountants and senior managers at board level.
- Consider the costs of planned programs and keep within budgets as assessing the return on investment of any training or development program is becoming increasingly important
- Develop effective induction programs
- Conduct appraisals
- Devise individual learning plans
- Produce training materials for in-house courses
- Manage the delivery of training and development programs and, in a more senior role, devise a training strategy for the organization
- Monitor and review the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers
- Ensure that statutory training requirements are met
- Evaluate training and development programs
- Amend and revise programs as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment
- Help line managers and trainers solve specific training problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups
- Keep up to date with developments in training by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending relevant courses
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Post Graduate Diploma / Master’s Degree, Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Training & Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.